Forensic & Integrity Services Consultant
Within EY’s Forensic & Integrity Services (F&IS) you will support audit teams in identifying client’s fraud and corruption risks and advise the audit teams with regards to their audit approach.Solliciteer
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within (Tech) Consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within EY’s Forensic & Integrity Services (F&IS) you will support audit teams in identifying client’s fraud and corruption risks and advise the audit teams with regards to their audit approach.
- As a consultant of the F&IS Audit Support team, you’ll work as part of an EY Audit team with clients across all industries and will help them to understand the fraud and corruption risks at their clients and how to respond to those risks.
- You will balance your time between directly liaising with our clients to understand their needs and draw on your acquired knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues with your clients.
- You will need to use your knowledge and experience to creatively assess and resolve the clients needs from the frontlines.
- You will have frequent contact with F&IS management, the audit teams and the client to discuss your observations on the work preformed.
- You will work and build strong relationships with your own F&IS team, together with clients, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- A master’s degree in for example Accounting, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Law, Criminology or Business Administration.
- An audit and investigative mind set
- Strong analytical, problem – solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel (abroad) on assignments
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future,and we offer you:
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Development process on a regulare base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals
- We offer an environment with inspiring leadership. The (team) management wants to inspire employees, both professionally and personally. Working at EY is working with the world leaders of tomorrow.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Crystle Cairo via +31 88 40 75466 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.Solliciteer