Deze website gebruikt cookies die nodig zijn om de website te laten functioneren. Daarnaast gebruiken we cookies die op anonieme wijze het gebruik van de website bijhouden. Onze cookies dienen nadrukkelijk niet om je te volgen of om je iets te verkopen.
Manager Supply Chain- & Master Data Management
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world.Solliciteer
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within advisory different specialized advisors work in different disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within all different company branches and different segments. Our advisors work at C-level for Fortune top 500 companies within the fields of IT, Supply Chain, Operational Effectiveness, Finance, Actuarial Services, Technology and Risk and Transactions.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Develop the digital capability of the supply chain competence
- Deliver tangible business value for our clients through digital transformations of their global supply chain
- Drive the adoption of (future state) master data management processes, organization and governance from CIO and COO to local Sites
- Drive the optimization of supply chain processes through industry knowledge and best practices combined with digitization, automation and analytics
- Connect the domains of master data- and supply chain management with Technology and Analytics
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Experienced in (leading) Supply Chain- & Master Data Management Implementations/Transformations
- A Bachelor or Master degree and > 5 years’ work experience, preferably in consultancy
- Experience in the supply chain and CPR/Life Sciences/Diversified Industrial Products
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in client facing positions
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- We offer you amazing career opportunities because of individual support and attention, participation in challenging projects and a strong EY network
- Working in an inspiring and innovative environment with knowledgeable, ambitious, committed colleagues with an eye on the human aspects
- Diverse and interesting work opportunities and assignments thanks to our innovative activities with a varied and exciting client list
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Liselotte Breitenstein via Liselotte.email@example.com
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter as mentioned above.