Deze website gebruikt cookies die nodig zijn om de website te laten functioneren. Daarnaast gebruiken we cookies die op anonieme wijze het gebruik van de website bijhouden. Onze cookies dienen nadrukkelijk niet om je te volgen of om je iets te verkopen.
ISO 27001 auditor
Our clients are under constant pressure from their customers and stakeholders to demonstrate compliance with Cybersecurity and Privacy/GDPR standards and that’s where EY CertifyPoint assists them via certification services.Solliciteer
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within EY (Tech) Consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of IT, Supply Chain, Operational Effectiveness, Finance, Actuarial Services, Technology, Risk, Transactions and Certifications. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference, and you’ll be at the heart of this mission.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Our clients are under constant pressure from their customers and stakeholders to demonstrate compliance with Cybersecurity and Privacy/GDPR standards and that's where EY CertifyPoint assists them via certification services. EY CertifyPoint is expanding its certification and implementation services on management systems for a broad range of standards. As an consultant within EY CertifyPoint, you will discover best of two worlds. This is what you can expect:
- As a security/privacy consultant, you will primarily be performing certification audits for security and privacy-related controls for our clients, proving workshops and training sessions on related topics.
- A role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between auditing, traveling, providing workshops and supporting business development.
- A constantly changing environment. There’s no better place to develop your skills. Since the position is for a team which works on a global scale within EY, there are many international travel opportunities (30-60%).
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Relevant Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Auditing, Information Systems, Privacy Law
- Have more than 3 years of IT auditing working experience and advanced knowledge of IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center, infrastructure, etc.), IT governance processes (ITIL)
- Ability to critically review security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Good understanding of industry standards in cybersecurity (ISO, ITIL, NIST, ISF) and privacy ( GDPR, ISO 27018) is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and problem solving mind and good project management with the ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations.
- And a strong command of the English language is a must due to the international clientele of EY CertifyPoint. Proficiency in Dutch, German and French would be a great advantage.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
- Individual advancement through training and education. To pursue industry certifications e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CIPP, CIPM, ISO 27001, ISO 22301.
- At EY, every individual has a unique contribution with his / her vision and opinion. So you too! Our culture is open in which attention to diversity is embedded in policy.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, call or WhatsApp Ingeborg Mulder on +31 (0) 655442386
or via email: email@example.com
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter as mentioned above.